Sunday, June 28, 2009

Greece!


Wow! So it has almost been two months since I last blogged.

Alright, so here is a quick update before I tell you about my week in Greece.

Andrea and I have been hanging out a lot with Kadri. Estonian lessons with Margit have been put on halt due to an international class to learn Estonian for free. Making friends has been slow but hopefully (God willing) that part will pick up soon.

So Greece...it was awesome!!! It was so good to be around like-minded people again and to see they are going through similar things you are. It was good to praise the Lord together and get reminded that in order to make an impact your relationship with God must be first and that your motivation must be to bring glory to Him.

Oh and someone told me it would be interesting to hear something that is different in Estonia from the USA. So here it is...milk comes in a bag not a gallon container so you must have your own container to put the milk in when you get home.

1 comment:

  1. Bags of milk?...that's a new one!
    And I want to go to Greece :(....seriously. I just opened your blog, and said it. I'm going. lol
    I'm praying for you girls!

    ReplyDelete